Self Introduction

Hi, I’m Yuma. I’ve been trying a lot of things during staying home. For example, cooking every meal, reading books not only English books but also Japanese books, watching many movies and cleaning my messy room😅 This year I will be 20 years old. So I need to be smarter and try some new things as an adult. But now, covit-19 is spreading all around world. I think this situation is one of the chance to improve our skills or have kindness for other people. We can be super hero by staying home. We need to be patient to save each other’s lives. Lately, I often talk with my friends on the phone. It is nice to have fun and not to feel sad. I want to know what everyone do in your free time. So if you have something to share, please leave a comment on this blog!

コメント

  1. What kind of Japanese books do you read? I agree. This is a good chance to be kind to each other.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿